Search
  • Gochee Labs

Introducing Jayda & Raider’s litter of 7 born yesterday afternoon. 3 females💜💜💜 and 4 males💚💚💚



We are born at the end of nine weeks with our eyes and ears tightly closed. We do not have teeth yet, but we can move our head in search of milk. For the first day, mama will give us colostrum that is rich in antibodies which provide passive immunity and help protect us from disease for a the first few weeks of life. Even though we have fur, we can not regulate our own body temperature. If we become cold, we lose strength quickly, so it is important for our people to keep the whelping room around 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit. We are not completely helpless though, as we can use our front feet to crawl towards mama. This crawling helps develop muscles and coordination so we can eventually walk and play. From birth, we have a sense of smell and touch, so we will start ENS and ESI soon. We spend 90% of our time sleeping and the other 10% nursing. Our nose and paws will darken this week. Mama only leaves us to eat, drink and potty. She doesn’t like to be away from us for very long and she keeps our nest perfectly clean. While she is away for a few minutes, we huddle together to preserve our body heat.

NOTE: This litter is reserved. We are taking reservations for the following planned litters: -Sept/Oct ‘20 fox red litter -Jan/Feb ‘21 black litter -Feb/Mar ‘21 black/yellow litter 🏡 Ready 06/27/20. AKC registered, Puppy Culture primed. ✏️ Adoption form: Formlets.com/forms/5877e68914dd5e026ad13725 🐶 Price, parent & litter details: GocheeLabs.com 💭 Questions: 309-373-6722 📚 Pick up where we leave off? Invest in Puppy Culture BEFORE you bring your puppy home. shoppuppyculture.com/#a_aid=586d1fe5c07f4 🍖 What will they eat? Life’s Abundance All Stage Lifesabundance.com/GocheeLabs To get familiar with Puppy Culture and pick up where we leave off, we encourage new puppy families to invest in the following PRIOR to getting your puppy: 📀 Puppy Culture DVD's, 🐷 When Pigs Fly training book and 👀 Attention Is The Mother DVD. These can be ordered here: Shoppuppyculture.com/#a_aid=586d1fe5c07f4

23 views

ADDRESS:

Sherrard, IL 61281

PHONE/TEXT:  309-373-6722

Dilutes are known for skin and organ health issues.  Because we care about the long term health of the puppies we produce, we only support the ethical breeding of Labradors in the traditional colors of black, yellows ranging from ivory to fox red, and chocolates from light to dark.  Dilutes, dilute carriers and other color variations are not acceptable for breeding.  
ALL of our dogs are proudly Dilute Free. 
PC.jpg
TLC.gif